We all love to dine out at some of time or other. Be it a Friday lunch with office colleagues or a casual dinner with family on a weekend. More often than not, we come across some dish that we can’t get enough of. And that’s one dish that we surely want to try out in our own kitchen. Thanks to the innovative and helpful appliances that making these dishes aren’t rocket-science any more ! And the ‘chef-engineers‘ at Bajaj Appliances are surely aware of this.
Grilled Chicken is a delicacy that every non vegetarian loves. But why rush to the restaurant for grilled chicken when you can make it at home easily and quickly with your Bajaj Sandwich Maker ! Check out the awesome and simple recipe below.
- Chicken – small pieces ( boiled )
- oregano – 1 tsp
- Mustard sauce – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice from half a lemon
- Edible oil
- Clean and chop chicken into small pieces
- Marinate with turmeric and salt and steam the pieces in a Bajaj rice cooker
- Next grease the sandwich maker using good amount of oil
- Keep chicken pieces in the Bajaj Sandwich maker, shut the lid and turn it on
- Let the chicken pieces turn crisp, cook for around 10 minutes
- You can feel the aroma of the delicious grilled chicken
- Serve hot with Mint Chutney or any other dip of your choice
So by now you are the master of unique snack hacks using various kitchen appliances. Enjoy the grilled chicken and visit Bajaj Electricals’ Facebook to share your unique snack hacks. Participate in #HackTheSnack contest and stand a chance to win assured Grofers cash back vouchers, Bajaj Air-fryer, Sandwich Maker and more!
** This is a sponsored post and the recipe is suggested (not tried) by me for the given product **