Its Wednesday and its less than 24 hrs to go for the first India vs England T20 at pune. The action moves for the slow paced, full of concentration to high energy and glamorous game.
After the humiliating loss at home, Indians need to come back hard at the English in this fast paced game. With young blood in the team and fresh legs, a new Younger India will be seen tomorrow.
Well, I’ve seen the squad and it seems pretty decent with players like Rayadu, Awana, Rahane and Bhuvneshwar.
I would like to see the following team to be played tomorrow:
- M.S. Dhoni – would like to see him in his original avatar.
- Virat Kohli – attacking inform batsman.
- Gautam Gambhir – can play the fast bowlers but must keep an eye on the edges flying to the slip cordon.
- Suresh Raina – he has some work to do but can get quick runs.
- Ravindra Jadeja – With a good bowling performance in tests, can be a handy bowler.
- Ravichandran Ashwin – In form and has ability to get early break throughs.
- Yuvraj Singh – great all rounder, needs to perfrom well.
- Ashok Dinda – One of the two pacers.
- P. Awana – young fast bowler.
- Ambati Rayudu – needs a break and can play well up the order.
- Manoj Tiwari – great all rounder and an amazing cover fielder.
These are my playing XI, not interested in Dinda and Vinay Kumar but chances are likely that they will play.
So let’s hope Men in Blue come hard and put up a great performance at Pune. Also, how I fair at choosing the team 😛