As they say First Impression is Last Impression, people often pay a lot of attention to how they look and dress up in accordance with the situations. They focus more on how they look without paying attention to its after effects. People now a days pay huge prices to get their hands on some of the latest beauty products available in the market. While some say “get younger looking skin in a week” others are trying to get your skin color to white. All the Bollywood biggies and Cricketing youth icons have flooded the televisions by endorsing some of the big brands. But have you ever wondered, the damage the product is causing to your skin ?
Well, here are few chemicals that you find in most of the skin care products in the market: Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Retinly Palmitate, Phenoxylethanol, to name a few. While most of these don’t cause any immediate problem, but might have some serious effect when in contact with it for longer periods of time. Chemicals have found their way in almost everything that surrounds us, and has made us to forget the benefits of naturally available items. One can get a brighter, younger looking skin with some of the most commonly found natural ingredients. So here are some of the most simple and natural skin care tips:
- Drinking plenty of water has proven to improve the skin and reduce acne and pimple over a course of time. So now you know why people tell you to drink 8 glasses of water every day ! Drink more and stay young forever 😉
- Mix Chandan Power (Sandalwood powder), Multani Mitti (Fuller’s Earth clay), and yogurt and make a paste. Apply this paste on your face and leave it for 10 minutes, rinse it with cold water. This helps reduce (and remove) acne and pimple marks.
- Cucumber is a great natural cleanser. Mix Cucumber juice with milk and apply on face for radiant and soft skin.
- Taking a lot of green vegetables in your food also help in restoring the skin and reduce aging effect.
- Always wash you face with cold water before going to sleep. This will remove all the dirt and makeup and help keep the skin soft and radiant
- Avoid oily and fatty food if you have an oily skin as it will prevent excess secretion of oil on the skin.
- Apply Turmeric paste on skin helps make the skin radiant. Now you know why we have those ‘Haldi’ ceremony in Indian marriages 😛 😉
Simply by following these simple tips and opting for herbal and Ayurvedic products, will help your skin stay young and radiant for a long time.
And what better than using the ‘home-grown’ purely Ayurvedic product – Vicco Turmeric Cream. It’s ayurvedic ingredients along with the healing properties of turmeric help fight acne, pimple, blackheads along with oily skin to name a few, all of which are a girl’s nightmare. So get closer to the power of Ayurveda and turmeric and gift yourself a younger looking skin !
Now you can buy your favorite Vicco Skin care products online. Click here to purchase these products online.